Ceremony and Reception
Pricing Available by enquiry direct to Peel Estate
For further information or to book a Wedding at Peel Estate contact our Wedding Coordinator at the winery on 08 9524 1221 or email [email protected]
Things to know before booking
- The use of our grounds are free, however you need to purchase a minimum amount of wine.
- No BYO Alcohol
- Our liquor license only allows the consumption of alcohol on the property until 5pm, bookings can not go beyond this time. But you can have your party any day of the week (we are closed Christmas Day and Good Friday).
- You are welcome to bring in any hire gear for the day. Please note that any marquees over 3mx3m must be structurally adequate and may require confirmation from your hire company.
- We don’t have a restaurant so caterers must be bought in. When booking your caterer please ask them to visit us prior to your day so they are familiar with the grounds. All caterers will need to be self-sufficient as we do not have any kitchen facilities.
- Please ensure the grounds are left as you found them. Any cleaning of rubbish or packing up of hire equipment by staff will be charged at an hourly rate.
- Call in for a visit, discuss your needs with our staff and look around the grounds. Although you will have discussed your needs with the caterers and hire companies, we still may need to relay some information to them.
Some things we may need to know include:
• Where you want a marquee set up.
• Where your wedding will be held (some guests turn up early)
• Number of guests attending
• When caterers and hire equipment will be arriving
• The time of your Wedding.
Closed Christmas Day & Good Friday,
Open 12 noon to 5pm ANZAC Day