Ceremony only $800 – receive $800 worth of wine
Ceremony with food and/or drink consumption $900 – receive $800 worth of wine
Ceremony and Reception $1,900 – receive $1,200 worth of wine
Reception only $1,900 –receive $1,200 worth of wine
For further information or to book a Wedding at Peel Estate contact our Wedding Coordinator at the winery on 08 9524 1221 or email email@example.com
Things to know before booking
- The use of our grounds are free, however you need to purchase a minimum amount of wine.
- BYO beer and other beverages. We only supply the wine, so you can choose what other drinks to bring, which keeps your costs down because you don’t pay restaurant prices. This excludes spirits, as we do not allow them to be consumed on the premises.
- Beverages can be dropped off the day before. We will put what we can in the fridge. We recommend you organise some ice to keep any drinks cold throughout the day.
- No outside wine is to be brought onto the property.
- Our liquor license only allows the consumption of alcohol on the property until 5pm, bookings can not go beyond this time. But you can have your party any day of the week (we are closed Christmas Day and Good Friday).
- Catering and seating (if you need). We don’t have a restaurant so caterers must be bought in. When booking your caterer please ask them to visit us prior to your day so they are familiar with the grounds.
- Please ensure the grounds are left as you found them. Any cleaning of rubbish or packing up of hire equipment by staff will be charged at an hourly rate.
- Call in for a visit, discuss your needs with our staff and look around the grounds. Although you will have discussed your needs with the caterers and hire companies, we still may need to relay some information to them.
Some things we may need to know include:
• Where you want a marquee set up.
• Where your wedding will be held (some guests turn up early)
• Number of guests attending
• When caterers and hire equipment will be arriving
• The time of your Wedding.
*$100 surcharge for receptions or food and/or drink consumption for ceremony
Closed Christmas Day & Good Friday,
Open 12 noon to 5pm ANZAC Day