1-40 people $10 per head and receive equivalent value in wine
41-60 people $500 and receive $500 worth of Peel Estate wine
61-100 people $850 and receive $750 worth of Peel Estate wine
100+ people: $1100 and receive $1000 worth of Peel Estate wine *
All wine is your choice – these prices apply to Function bookings only, Weddings pricing available on enquiry.
Contact our Functions Coordinator at the winery on 08 9524 1221 or email email@example.com
Things to know before booking
- The use of our grounds are free, however you need to purchase a minimum amount of wine.
- No BYO Alcohol
- Our liquor license only allows the consumption of alcohol on the property until 5pm, bookings can not go beyond this time. But you can have your party any day of the week (we are closed Christmas Day and Good Friday).
- You are welcome to bring in any hire gear for the day. Please note that any marquees over 3mx3m must be structurally adequate and may require confirmation from your hire company.
- We don’t have a restaurant so caterers must be bought in. When booking your caterer please ask them to visit us prior to your day so they are familiar with the grounds. All caterers will need to be self sufficient as we do not have any kitchen facilities.
- Please ensure the grounds are left as you found them. Any cleaning of rubbish or packing up of hire equipment by staff will be charged at an hourly rate.
Call in for a visit, discuss your needs with our staff and look around the grounds. We look forward to working with you for your perfect event!
*$100 surcharge for large groups
Closed Christmas Day & Good Friday,
Open 12 noon to 5pm ANZAC Day