1-40 people $10 per head and receive equivalent value in wine
41-60 people $500 and receive $500 worth of Peel Estate wine
61-100 people $850 and receive $750 worth of Peel Estate wine
100+ people: $1100 and receive $1000 worth of Peel Estate wine *
All wine is your choice
Contact our Functions Coordinator at the winery on 08 9524 1221 or email email@example.com
Things to know before booking
- The use of our grounds are free, however you need to purchase a minimum amount of wine.
- BYO beer and other beverages. We only supply the wine, so you can choose what other drinks to bring, which keeps your costs down because you don’t pay restaurant prices. This excludes spirits, as we do not allow them to be consumed on the premises.
- Beverages can be dropped off the day before. We will put what we can in the fridge. We recommend you organise some ice to keep any drinks cold throughout the day.
- No outside wine is to be brought onto the property.
- Our liquor license only allows the consumption of alcohol on the property until 5pm, bookings can not go beyond this time. But you can have your party any day of the week (we are closed Christmas Day and Good Friday).
- Catering and seating (if you need). We don’t have a restaurant so caterers must be bought in. When booking your caterer please ask them to visit us prior to your day so they are familiar with the grounds.
- Please ensure the grounds are left as you found them. Any cleaning of rubbish or packing up of hire equipment by staff will be charged at an hourly rate.
Call in for a visit, discuss your needs with our staff and look around the grounds. We look forward to working with you for your perfect event!
*$100 surcharge for large groups
Closed Christmas Day & Good Friday,
Open 12 noon to 5pm ANZAC Day